Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thing number 20, YouTube

Yes, I did indeed know about YouTube before the web challenge. Been watching for awhile and have a few subscriptions. Oh hey, one video just popped in my head-Lego characters acting to a Michael Jackson tune, "Thriller". It's absolutely awesome. Just put "thriller with legos" in the search box. It's long though, but the amount of work it took that person to do this-now that is an individual suited to moviemaking, methinks. Anywho, back to the thing.

Oh cool videos. Actually I worked that night and we could hear the music at the circ desk :) Well I played around, and guess what? There are "how-to" videos for beading! Just put beading into the search box and you get Basic Beading and Beaded Jewelry making tips and how to make beaded jewelry. A more advanced search, how to make a beaded necklace, brings up:

How to Make Handmade Beaded Necklaces: Jewelry Crafts Project : Memory Wire Shears..., Learn how to make handmade beaded necklaces..., and How to Make Beaded Jewelry : Bead Design: Jewelry Making Basics among others. I did watch a couple videos on making earrings. I've got bracelets down but lacking funds I think I'll learn how to make the necklace my mom wants for her birthday online.

And...I had made a YouTube video! You can find it by searching windyfontaine bear in the search box, and here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwrm-9uFxs

but I'm going to embed it :) You should see it below. You can also access it from my profile, I think I have it on a couple web pages, but now it's like right here to see. It was fun to make-hmm, maybe I should make a short video showing all the new bracelets I make to entice people to buy if I open a place on Ebay... This thing got me thinking, lol. Now this was a fun thing!

No comments: