Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thing Number Six, More Photo Fun


Library pics plus 014
Originally uploaded by windyfontaine

Well I'm way behind in blogging, but I did manage to take a bunch of pictures around the library.

This first is from the Welcoming Information Monitor in the library that you see when you walk in the door, also called the Powerpoint Display (Thanks boss!).

I also went upstairs to the break room and took pictures of the plants around the library and also the stairs. Hmm, now I think of it I missed the elevator :) Anywho, I think I'm beginning to like flickr a little more. It does upload very easily. Here are some pictures-the exercise said to take one but I went a little crazy, lol.

Plant in break room:



Here's another from the welcome monitor-the display keeps changing (I had to wait till it scrolled through a couple times to get some cool images):



This is a plant upstairs by the phone books:



These are of the Jackson Library Quilt, that very talented people sewed-not me, lol. I did pick out a design though, but I have no idea which one it is :)





Oh and if you go to flickr, my oclwebthings photostream is public, under the name windyfontaine. That's my nom de plume for my writing identity. (Looks around) Yikes, it's like Bruce Wayne admitting he's Batman, lol. Well, I'll just trust you all :)

This is the Series DVD area, otherwise known as Blockbuster. Hehe, joking. On the other side are the items in Spanish.



The stairs to the upper level:



And a picture of a picture of the library :)



Like I said, I went a little picture crazy. And I did take more on my flickr account. But I think that's enough for here :) Have a good day!

Oh and p.s., a last note-I did take a look at the "...online photo editors, such as FotoFlexer, Splashup and Picnik." And the result? I'm going to join Fotoflexer, because darn, it's cool! It actually has one thing I've been looking for to help me make my banners-to be able to cut out a figure from a scene and place it in another photo. Now that? Useful. The others don't have anything more special than my Microsoft photo editor already on my computer. Okay, think this Thing is done :)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Art is everywhere!

Alisa said...

Thanks for commenting, and yes, that is true :)