Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thing number five


LITTLE MUSHY
Originally uploaded by jessesavag_e
I found this on flickr, titled LITTLE MUSHY. Obviously he looks different from my mom's puppy Mushy :) He's a bulldog. Here's my mom's Westie that I uploaded to my new flickr account:


Well, it seems that Little Mushy has gone walkabout, so here is a link to another picture of a dog named Mushy:

Mushy Bandit on Flickr

It's a little blurry but the living room lights were off so we could enjoy the snow :)


And here is another pic of Mushy from my Photobucket:

I've been working with Photobucket longer, and I think I like it more than flickr. Although flickr does upload very easily and there are tags and stuff and you can organize, you can do the same in Photobucket with the added ease of being able to include a pic in a webpage or a post. It's easier for me I think, maybe because I'm more used to it, but I'll try to work some more with flickr and see if I like it any more.

No comments: